Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Post Part 2

The best part about this Christmas was that we had a house full and spent time together as a family. We played lots and lots of games and ate lots of food and goodies and enjoyed having this new little one with us-
I am so glad that Heather and Clint were able to come home for the holidays. I dare say no one has as much fun playing "Loaded Questions" as we all do together and "Just Dance 2" was a new fun addition to our gaming. On Heather and Clint's last night here we took them to our favorite Sushi restaurant - "Tsunami". I actually remembered to bring my camera-
Two cute pictures of two cute couples...
and then us with that deer in the headlights look-
This was so worth waiting all week for. The food here is the best Sushi I have had.


Mmmm...good!
Steve and I always like to get a hand roll so we had the kids try one, too.


On New Year's Eve day we had to say good-bye to Clint and Heather and Kyle, Han and Jane left to return to their home shortly after. I spent the day taking down Christmas decor and cleaning the house and it was very quiet. Austin went to a party for the evening and Steve and I watched a few movies before ringing in the new year and hitting the sack. I know this isn't a very detailed post of the holidays at our house but gifts, parties etc really don't matter. The best part was having my family around me. I am grateful for a family that plays together and spends time together and just "hangs out" together. Those are the best times. I love my husband, children and my new granddaughter and feel so blessed to have them all in my life.

3 comments:

  1. I love Tsunami too! They have such great sushi. Danny and I have to keep ourselves in check and only go every once in awhile because it gets pricey with how much we eat when we're there :)

    I love your family, and I'm so happy that you were all able to be together for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mom! We were so glad we got to come :) Thanks for letting us stay with you! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great holiday! :) It was great to get to spend time with everyone.

    ReplyDelete