Thursday, December 1, 2011

Baby's 1st Birthday!

We celebrated Jane's 1st Birthday on Thanksgiving Day while all the family was at our house. She wasn't quite sure what to think of everyone staring at her and of all the presents. This one was a singing cookie jar with shapes that you put in it. I heard the song so much the next day that I quickly memorized it and found myself singing along with it each time it went off.To the tune of London Bridge sing along with me- "Shapes are in my cookie jar, Triangle, heart and star. There's a circle over there, here's a square!" Jane loved her cookie jar and carried it around everywhere the next day!
She also loves books and got a couple that got her attention.
Her first cupcake to eat all by herself. She was very dainty with it at first, just using her finger to get the frosting.
Eventually she dug in a little more but still didn't do too bad.
Time for a bath! Happy birthday to my little baby Jane- growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment