Saturday, January 24, 2009

Room Redos

I finally found the last few decorations for our bedroom and I can safely say (at least for now) that it is finished. I love blue and brown together and I really like the way this turned out. The last time my Mother was here I hadn't done this room yet so these pictures are for you, Mom!I love vinyl lettering and anyone who has been to my house knows that I have it all over. The saying above the bed says, " By your side each night I sleep and through the day my heart you keep."The saying above the window says, " Come grow old along with me, the best is yet to be."The saying under the shelf says," A sucessful marriage is falling in love over and over again...always with the same person."Now that we have a few less children at home we have some extra room so I moved our computer upstairs and have Turned Heather's old room into my computer/scrapbooking room.
We are keeping the bed in there for now for guests...you never know who might pop in for a visit! Notice the most cute wall flower I found!!I have all my scrapbooking stuff in bins on the shelves in the closet so it really works out pretty good. I love having a place to work upstairs where it is so much warmer!

2 comments:

  1. Your room looks amazing. I love the decorating style of your entire house, and I want my house to look like it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! My room looks so different! You probably won't be able to keep that twin bed for long :) I love the wall flower though!!!

    ReplyDelete