Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let's Celebrate!

In honor of Clint's new job offer- see their blog if you don't know what I mean- Steve and I took him and Heather out to dinner Saturday night. Clint got to pick the restaurant and he picked a favorite of ours- Royal India in Bountiful. Here are C & H... and Steve and I, ready for some "Oh so fine" Indian food!
Tonight we had Lamb Coconut Kurma,Chicken Tikki Masala, Palak Paneer and a new try- Chicken Madras. It was delicious as always!

It's hard to pick a favorite dish because I love them all so much. We always order mild seasonings with a side of hot curry spices for Steve- that way everyone is happy. While we were dining Jon Schmidt ( a rather famous piano player in Utah) walked in to dine at a table nearby. I tried nonchallantly to get a picture of him while pretending to be taking a picture of Heather and Clint but he kept moving his head and I could never get a clear shot. I think maybe he was on to us! It was fun trying though. Anyone else need to go out to celebrate anything...let us know, we're always up for that!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the celebration dinner! I'm sure I could think of something else to celebrate real soon... :)

    ReplyDelete