Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday Dinner

I hadn't seen my sister Dona and her family for quite a while. We finally made contact and planned a family dinner for Sunday. I made Spinach Lasagna Roll ups (thanks for the recipe, Jenny!) Dona's husband Tony made a great salad and Han brought asiago rolls from the cafe she works at. Dinner was delicicous.... and the company was fun, too. Heather was the only one here paying attention to my picture taking. She is always ready to pose!
My niece, Erica and my nephew, Ethan. Poor Austin had to sit at the kids table so of course he wouldn't let me get his picture.

My sister Dona is due in May with their third child...so we had to get a baby pose!

Heather and Clint made this yummy Trifle for desert. I am sure she will post the recipe on her blog. So Good!!!
After dinner and desert, Ethan and Erica got out their violins and played their upcoming recital pieces for us. They did such a great job ( I think Heather recorded some songs for her blog)!

Erica has been playing for about 10 months. Ethan has been playing for two years. Watch out.. he is in karate, too!
They even bowed after each piece. It was so cute! Their Dad, Tony has been playing most of his life and is so good! He neglected to bring his violin though. He tried playing a little on Ethans but it is a bit small for him.

We even got to hear them play a duet! They were not a bit shy about performing in front of us and did so well! It was so fun spending the evening with them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we all got together! It was a lot of fun! I'll have everything posted on my blog in a bit. It takes a long time for the videos to load!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for lasagna rolls! Aren't they yummy? That trifle looks fab too.

    ReplyDelete