Sunday, August 15, 2010

An Early Birthday Celebration

Kyle will be turning 24 next week but had plans for the weekend so we celebrated today. the Paul McCartney concert was our gift to him this year but I did take all our pictures and the videos we took on my camera and (now that I have a Mac) I made a movie for him of the concert. Heather and Clint gave him season 7 of Monk. He was oh so thrilled to get a gift as you can clearly see...Kyle and Han brought a new game with them called "The T- Shirt Game" which is similar to Apples to Apples except you play with pictures. We played that game and one of our favorites- "Loaded Questions".
We also enjoyed dinner followed by Kyle's birthday treat request of Banana Cream pie,
and Key Lime pie. Happy Birthday Kyle. We love you!
P.S.- Austin and I had a visit from this Hawk ( or is it an Eagle?)a few days ago. He was quite big and I was able to get a pretty good picture of him sitting on our neighbors roof. He's got his eye on us for sure! What a great looking bird!

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you got a Mac! I can never go back to being a PC girl again after having a Mac. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Thanks again for having us all over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You can't just be going and spoiling the surprise clues for everyone. Tsk, tsk. :)

    ReplyDelete