Sunday, November 7, 2010

Han's Baby Shower

This past Saturday we had a baby shower for Han and baby Jane. I started off keeping up with picture taking but then I was sidetracked with writing who gave what and hostessing that I failed to get pictures of everything and anyone except Han- my bad!It was a fun shower though and baby Jane got lots of cute things. Kerri Jo made these cute baby bootie cupcakes-
My sister,Dona, gave Jane this adorable knit dress. Han wished it was big enough for her to wear!
I loved this picture frame from Great Grandma Passey. There is a place for a picture of Jane every month for the first year.
Great Grandma Toothaker made this fleece blanket...
Heather made the car seat cover on the stroller behind my nieces, Erica and Carmen. The car seat/stroller were from Jane's Grandparents ( that's us!)
I made this fun quilt- hopefully Jane will love rubbing the furry edges and it will be her special "blankie".
Thanks to family and friends who came to support Han and baby Jane! Four more weeks till Jane makes her debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment