Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girl's Day Out.

We have been long overdue for a get together with Holly for a girl's day out but finally found a time that we could all go.Heather, Han and I drove down to Spanish Fork, picked Holly up then headed to the movies to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic." While waiting for the movie to start we got all our picture taking done. The movie was cute...better than I thought it would be. Definitely a good girl's day out movie. After the movie we all stood up and said "well, let's go shopping!" The movie did not cure us from wanting to do that! But first things first.... We were starving so...
We went out to eat at Wingers. Hey, where's my popcorn! Sorry Jenny, we were too hungry to remember to get some food pics, but the food was good! After lunch we went shopping although I recommend that if you go shopping in the greater Provo area that you don't go to the Provo Towne Center Mall (which is where we were) because there isn't much there in the way of fun stores. Our cameras were forgotten as we shopped so no pictures but we had a good time. I really think we need to have Girl's day out a little more often! Thanks for playing Holly!

3 comments:

  1. That's so much fun! Girls days out is the best! Movie, out to eat, shopping...love it! I myself have become a little horrible at taking food pictures. I need to get better because I love them! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun spending the day with you, Holly and Han! I agree, we need to do it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely an A++ day. Thank you so much for inviting me along. I had a blast spending time with you, Holly and Heather!!! :D

    ReplyDelete