Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve!

You've had a birthday shout hooray! We want to sing to you today...one year older (ugh!) and wiser, too (definitely!)...Happy Birthday, To You!
I gave Steve a desperately needed new shaver, a DVD on the life of Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley and tickets to see The Scarlet Pimpernel at Hale Center Theatre in August.
He decided he wanted Indian food for his birthday and one of the best Indian food restaurants is Royal India in Bountiful. The food is fantastic...very authentic!We had the whole restaurant to ourselves when we first got there. We were all hungry and excited for this most delicious meal!
Please ignore the fact that I got my hair cut and it was very windy outside and I had no idea I looked so bad. Just pay attention to the handsome guy next to me.We had a curried vegetable dish, a mango chicken dish and a coconut lamb dish along with NAAN, which is an indian flat bread. It was delicious. We hadn't been to this place in a while and I had forgotten how wonderful the food is!Steve, chowing down!Mmmm...I can't wait to go there again!
We finished the night off by watching the movie Australia, which is a fantastic movie!
Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart! I love you!


















2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Steve! It looks like you guys had a great night. I'm jealous of the Indian food! That looks absolutely delicious! Hope you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I love Indian food! Next time you come up we HAVE to go to the Indian Oven. You would love it :) Happy Birthday Dad!

    Is Australia out on DVD?? If so I want it!!

    ReplyDelete