Monday, November 9, 2009

A New Addition to the Family

Saturday when Steve and I got home from St. George, Heather and Clint were at the house and they had been searching online for possible dogs for us. Well, when they showed me this one I thought she was so cute that I picked up the phone and called her owner. A big plus for me is that she is 2 years old and already potty trained. We went to see her and ended up bringing her home. Her name is Coco. She is a Shorkie (a shi-zu, yorkie mix). She is a bit hyper but after just a few days here she has settled in and calmed down. She loves to play and would play fetch all day if I would. She even posed for these pictures so well! I love this next one!
Heather and Clint came back down yesterday to see her again and Kyle and Han came. Everyone seems to love her. Austin is thrilled and Coco has taken right to him. They will be best buddies before you know it. Austin calls her Coco Puff and Kyle prefers Coke Zero. Just look at her...what's not to love?

Actually I think this look says "Ha! I have you wrapped around my paw already!"


4 comments:

  1. A new dog! Coco is adorable! I think a new dog is the perfect thing to help with the loss of a pet. She sounds like she'll keep you busy and entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss her already! She is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooo.... Cute. I'm sure you will enjoy and love her ... How much does she weigh, she looks small. Valentine weighs 8 lbs and is pretty much full grown now. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete