Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What Have I been up too?

As some of you know, Austin is in a dancing/singing/acting group called "Show Stoppers". They are getting ready for their first production called "A Musical Mania". They will be performing numbers from 3 different shows, namely, Annie, Newsies and Mama Mia. I have been helping sew costumes for the younger kids which has been taking up most of my time lately. I've done 14 of these night gowns...
and 11 of these skirts- none of which were hard, just time consuming. I can't wait to have grandchildren so that I can make cute little outfits for them! Oh and if any of you are looking for some fun show to go see in December, Show Stoppers will be performing in Ogden at the Egyptian theatre on December 7 & 14...a fun FHE activity. Call me for tickets!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute and so talented! Those nightgowns and skirts are darling.

    P.S. When we were driving around Heber, we drove right by the Blue Boar Inn and said we needed to stay there. Now we'll definitely be going there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the dresses and skirts! Very impressive :) And once we have kids you can definitely feel free to make them all the clothes you want!

    ReplyDelete