Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Party #2

Sunday night we picked up Kyle and Han and headed down to my sister, Holly's house in Spanish Fork for a little get together. Not everyone could make it :( but those of us who were there had a good time. Check out these adorable faces... Chloe was not camera shy at all. As soon as I pulled it out she gave me this big smile and said,"Take my picture!"
And who could resist this adorable face? Abby is two years old and quite the smart little kid. She entertained us with her songs and her knowledge of the alphabet AND the sounds they make.

Little Stephen with Steve discussing whether Santa may or may not have time in one night to visit every house in the world. It was a very serious discussion.

Austin is a favorite with the cousins. They are all over him as soon as he walks in and he entertains them quite well.This is Keiran and below is Rachel.
Having them climb on Austin one at a time wasn't fun enough so...

Abby finally started getting a little tired although she insisted she didn't want to go to bed! What a cute picture of Big Stephen and his little girl!
My sister Amy brought some sparkling cider that evryone made short work of. I love the look on little Stephen's face - I had asked them all to smile!
We had fun playing Christmas Bingo again. I brought a whole bunch of gifts for our Bingo winners which ends up being everyone, even if you are the only one who never wins a game (Kyle) you still get a gift just for being a good sport.

Abby especially like opening the presents and wanted to open all of them!

The kids all had a fun time playing. Christmas Bingo is always a big hit. Thanks for inviting us down Holly. We don't get together near enough!
I just realized that I didn't even get one picture of me or Holly. Sorry Holly!

2 comments: