Thursday, December 3, 2009

A time for decorating...

I love the Christmas season. It's the only Holiday I decorate for. There is just something so warm and cozy and inviting about Christmas decorations. It takes me a whole day, sometimes longer to put all my decorations up and I thought it would be fun to share a few of them with those of you who are away from us at Christmas time... new to my array this year is this centerpiece on the family room table. I bought everything separate and it all came together like this! I guess you could say we have three trees if you count this little guy. He sits on the landing of our stairs...
The garland and accessories on our upatairs fireplace are also new this year. The picture doesn't do it justice but it is very cute and looks so nice with our family picture.

Okay, back to the trees, this is the tree in our front room- kind of my country Christmas themed tree...

And this is our downstairs tree. Many parts of this are also new this year and I love the way it turned out! Again the pictures don't do them justice. I love to just sit by the tree at night with all the lights out ( except the tree of course) and have Christmas music playing.
Well, that wasn't quite as fun as a virtual tour would be or even an in person tour (even better) but at least you have a glimpse of our home at Christmas! Did I happen to mention how much fun it is to go to Tai Pan for decorating ideas...love that place!










3 comments:

  1. Someday my house will be as beautiful as yours at Christmas :) I'll post my decorations soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house always looks great, but I love it extra with the Christmas decor. It's all so classy and warm. Great decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful and as always I would love to get an in person tour Maybe some year in the future!!!!!!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete