Saturday, February 6, 2010

1 down, 11 to go...

Even though January is a big birthday month with birthdays for my Mother, my sister Holly and myself along with a few others, it is still a month I struggle with. I guess you could call it after Christmas blues but overall it's a kind of depressing month. The winter blues really set in and I usually can't wait til February comes. Okay truth be told, February isn't much better and I really just want Spring to be here...our little groundhog friend says there are 6 more weeks of winter though...Bah!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I don't like January so much. It's just so cold and dreary. I'm really looking forward to Spring too. And don't worry too much about the whole groundhog thing. I think it's a little ridiculous anyway. Who started that tradition? Don't pay too much attention to what that little furry guy says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo, I'm right there with you. I am SO ready for Spring (then Summer! Wahoo!). January and February are the biggest blah months. At least February is the shortest month of the year :) We'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree! I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the sun more often! I need fresh air, but don't want to bundle up to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete