Monday, February 15, 2010

San Diego Trip Part 1

This past week, Steve and I along with some great friends of ours headed down to San Diego for a little getaway. Since I have lots of pictures I am spreading the blog about the trip out over the next few days. We had a uneventful flight down on Wednesday and arrived to partly sunny 60 degree weather! Tony checks out the map as we head out to pick up our rental car. LeAnn and I...
and Steve, Lanelle and Troy...ready for some relaxing!

We stayed at the Pacific Terrace Hotel on Pacific Beach. This hotel was fantastic! I highly recommend it. The rooms (their Junior suites) were wonderful and nicely decorated.

These beds were amazingly comfortable, too!
From our balcony we could see Tony and LeAnn's room. Troy and Lanelle were on the other side of the building.
Below our room was the pool and just beyond that an awesome view of the Ocean!
We left our balcony door open every night, just closing the plantation shutters and fell asleep each night to the sound of the waves rolling inot shore. Everything about this hotel was excellent. The staff were so friendly and helpful. I definitely will stay there again! After settling in, we headed down the beach for a late lunch/ early dinner at Joe's Crabshack and enjoyed a leisure walk along the sandy beach on the way back. There are few places I love better than being near or on the ocean! More to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE San Diego! I'm a little jealous that you got to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Diego is the best! I bet it was so nice to get away from the cold and blech of Utah too! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete