Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's day/Han's birthday

Father's Day and Han's birthday fell on the same day this year so we had a double celebration!
I took Han shopping last week for her birthday to buy maternity clothes and Clint and Heather bought her the DVD "Mulan". The cute top she has on is one of the shirts I got her.

Steve got a Jazz tee with the new colors from Kyle and Han and an Old Testament study manuel from Clint and Heather. Austin and I gave him a hammock. I was having issues with downloading so couldn't get pics posted of Steve and his gifts. We played games- Dicecapades and Bocce, and had a great Surf and Turf dinner (Steak and Salmon).
Steve wanted me to make him one of his favorite desserts- my homemade from scratch baked chocolate cheesecake...
I toppped it with caramel sauce, nuts and drizzled chocolate sauce. Can you say " unbelievably rich"? Look at this piece with the sauces oozing down the sides!

Happy Father's Day Steve and Happy Birthday Han!

1 comment: