Friday, April 3, 2009

The Last to Loose his wisdom..teeth that is.

Austin got his wisdom teeth out yesterday. Two of them were already in and the other two were pretty close so it was all done at our regular dentist's office. His teeth have always had very big roots and these were no exception so the holes in his mouth are quite big! He stayed home from school today and is doing pretty good. He is not even swollen - just very sore! He didn't want me to take a picture of him as you can see by his face below...
but when I showed him this picture and said "Is that what you want me to post?" He quickly posed for another one, this time puffing out his cheeks in hopes of getting more sympathy from all of you who see this. He really is not swollen at all , but he is a little loopy from the lortab and this picture shows that quite well!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Austin...that is hilarious! I especially love the first picture which shows us all his TRUE character. Tell him I love him and I'm sorry he's sore...and to buck up and get over it! Just kidding about that last part :) I'm pretty sure I was a baby when I got my wisdom teeth out (it WAS a little different though). See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete