Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Family Pictures part 2

As I said in my weekend post we went into Salt Lake to have some metro shots of the family taken. Ryan needed a model family and of course we said yes! The pictures turned out amazingly great! I am going to have such a hard time choosing. I love them! You can view them all on http://www.rltphotography.com/ but I thought I would post a few of my favorites...
I love these so much I really am having a hard time deciding which one I want for my over the mantle picture. Help!!! Let me know what you think. Do you have a favorite?


Awesome, aren't they? What a great looking family!

5 comments:

  1. I agree totally. we are a great looking bunch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard for us to decide too! Clint said that he thinks the last one would be a cool mantle picture, so that's his favorite for you guys. We're not sure which one we want yet, though. Clint also suggested taking that picture and having a little more color, but less than the original. Just a thought :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fifth one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like five, seven, and ten. Which one should you choose... probably not because the building in the back ground detracts, too bad it wasn't just a wall other wise it would be my favorite. I would have to go with seven though I wish you there would have been a way for you and Steve to be standing together. Anyway thats my humble opinion, they are all really great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so gorgeous! I just got done talking to Heather on the phone, and I told her the same thing! Such a good-looking family :) Sorry I have been MIA in the comment section of your blog. I'm back and ready to get back in good blog form :)

    ReplyDelete