Thursday, June 25, 2009

You won't believe this!

I went up to Logan to spend the day with Heather today. We both forgot our cameras so no pics but we had a fun day. We did a little shopping, had lunch at the True Aggie Cafe where we had a most delicious turkey,cream cheese and cranberry sandwich, and did a little more shopping. The find of the day was an owl statue to ward off any more birds. We found it at Ross and it was the perfect statue. I brought it home and promptly placed it up where the bird nest had been and that night...

Yes, that's right...two of the birds are now roosting on the owl that was supposed to scare them away! That blows that theory right out of the water!

2 comments:

  1. The adventures with the birds just won't end for you! I can't believe your luck!

    P.S. There are only two Sunflower stores in the state of Utah, and they're not too close to you (frown). One is at 6284 So. State Street in Murray, and the other one is at 1375 So. State Street in Orem. Boo! It is one of the best stores I have ever shopped at. I love it there, and their deals are out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but laugh every time I think of it! It's so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete