Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm Not Ready!

I realize that I have not been very good at keeping up my blog lately but with Summer at an end, I'm afraid we just don't have a lot going on in our lives. Having said that, I will try to do better, but I am making no promises.
Austin and I have been enjoying watching this hawk who seems to have taken up residence here lately. He usually dive bombs into the field behind our house, snatches a mouse and enjoys his dinner while sitting atop one of our neighbors' roofs but the other day he was sitting on our nieghbors fence and Austin caught a pretty good picture of him. He was very proud of his picture so I thought I would post it.
Can I just say that one of the things I dislike most intensley is that the weather tends to go from the 80's to this...
way too fast in Utah. I want to enjoy the Fall season and I am most definitely not ready for winter and snow! If we could just have three seasons,Spring, Summer and Fall, I would be so happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, you're back! Let me tell you, I am not happy about the weather turning to snow overnight. I think is the reason I hate Winter so much. It literally takes up 6 months of the year sometimes. So annoying! I want a cool, crisp Fall, but please save the snow for December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I hate winter and I'm not ready for it :(

    ReplyDelete