Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gotta Love That Man Of Mine!

Steve gave me a card for Mother's Day that I just love cause it kind of says it all. I wanted to share its message with my blogging friends-
"Remember when it all began,
when all we had was each other and that was enough?
But our life is so much richer now.
We have a kind of friendship and trust
that's always helped us through.
We've dreamed together,
worked hard together,
and seen some of our dreams come true.
As parents, we're partners,
with the best family
anyone could ask for.
What we have is so much more
than we started with,
and yet, it's still the same-
we have each other,
we have love,
and that will always be enough for me."
Beautifully said, Honey! Thank you!

He also gave me a Bose CD player - very excited about that! And he cooked one of my favorites- Salmon on the grill!

2 comments:

  1. Aww..cute card! Dad gets 100 points. Thanks again for helping us move in on Saturday. I'm excited for you to see it once it's all put together!

    ReplyDelete