Saturday, May 22, 2010

Check out this Restaurant!

On the recommendation of our friend KaLynne, Steve and I tried a new restaurant (new to us that is) last night. I am sorry - I forgot my camera but wanted to post about it anyway. The name of the place is Jasoh's, located on 195 W 25th Street in Ogden. The food was fantastic!! I had their Salmon special and Steve had their Spicy Sausage Tortellini. They had flavored Olive oils and Balsamic vinegars that are served with bread for dipping that are absolutely yummy! We had a blood orange chocolate one. The waiter was top notch and very friendly. I highly recommend this place! They have a fine dining side and a Pub (casual dining) side to the restaurant. We chose the more casual. Definitely added to our favorite places to eat list!! A must try for sure. Thanks KaLynne!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so glad you liked it!! Blood orange chocolate? That sounds interesting! I am sad they didn't give you the 12 yr old strawberry kind. Jasoh is back on restaurant.com with $25 or $50 giftcards if you wanna go back soon! You can use SAVOR at checkout to get 80% off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go right past that place all the time when I would walk to work from the train station. Back when I was working at Hostess obviously.

    ReplyDelete