Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day Weekend

Clint and Heather came down yesterday (sunday) and came with us to Grandma and Grandpa Passey's for our monthly get together. Kyle and Han met us there and we all ended up back at our house to play Loaded Questions. Sorry, no pictures, I forgot! We had a ball though and Kyle and Han decided it would take too much effort to go home so they stayed ( Clint and Heather had already planned on staying). Since we were all here we decided (OK, it was really my idea) to go to breakfast this morning at Doug and Emmy's. This restaraunt is an historic landmark in Layton and a very popular place to eat breakfast. They have yummy scones! After stuffing ourselves (again no pictures, sorry!) we came home and played Mario Kart. Heather won against Austin which very seldom happens. Go Heather!





















Then it was Kyle and Han's turn... Kyle won showing no mercy for poor Han!
Clint and Heather are fearsome competitors and are expert racers...this time Clint took home the trophy!












Steve and I are the serious racers...

such concentration and we're not even any good at playing! Steve won , no surprise there but I did give it a valiant effort! Gizmo was feeling a little left out and posed so cute for me that I had to give her her moment in the spotlight too...


Isn't she just the cutest!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that game? We spent all day playing it with my family too. I'm absolutely horrible at it, but I still think it's so much fun.

    P.S. You are so good about updating your blog. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad we got to spend the weekend with you. Thanks for letting us come down! You're so good to us :) We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. In that picture where Austin and I are racing, Kyle's face is really funny :)

    ReplyDelete