Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th of July

As Heather mentioned on her blog, they came down and we popped in on West Point City's little 4th celebration in their park. We only went because our friend Bobbie Jo told us about a fundraiser she was helping her sister with so we decided to go help by buying t-shirts,which were pretty cute. Here's me and Heather in ours.
We swam a bit at the pool after returning from the park, then Kyle and Han joined us for a barbeque and some game playing...mostly badminton. Heather has some great shots on her blog but if you can't get to hers here are a few...I am not sure what kind of face I am making in this one.
This is Kyle posing for the camera...You can't really tell here but the birdie is caught in Steve's racket. We had some good laughs over that!

Heather and Clint in action!
We laughed quite hard throughout this game...no one really ever takes our badminton playing seriously, except maybe Kyle! We played a game of canasta ( steve and i won)before everyone left to go see fireworks after. Steve and I just stayed home and watched from the house...we were really still trying to recoop from girl's camp. It was a nice relaxing 4th!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that badminton game was one of the funniest ever! I still laugh just thinking about it! Thanks for letting us come down and hang out. We had such a great time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heather, the badminton game was great. I hope you got all the birdies back. Thank you for a great day. We love you.

    ReplyDelete