Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dinner with C&H

Steve has been out of town this week and I was bemoaning the fact that I wasn't going to get a night out when Heather suggested I come to their home for dinner. Of course I immediately said "YES!" Austin came along too since he had no plans. We had a delicious dinner of mairnated chicken, corn on the cob, brussel sprouts and a tropical fruit salad after which we played bean bag toss outside. Heather was the star of the night getting 6-7 tosses directly into the hole!!
We returned inside and played a couple games of "Tower of Terror Clue". Surprisingly I won both games- once with just a random guess. I have no pictures of the evening but Heather does so be sure to check out her blog (after she posts about the evening). Thanks C&H for a very fun evening! We will have to do it again soon with Dad this time!!

1 comment:

  1. It was SO fun to have you over! We'll do it again for sure :)

    ReplyDelete