Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Splish Splash!

My sister Holly came up last week with her kids to swim for the afternoon and, yes, I am just now getting around to posting pictures. These kids were all fearless in the water...it helped that the younger ones had life jackets on. Even I feel fearless in the water with a life jacket on! Little Abby loved climbing out and jumping in and climbing out and jumping in and...you get the picture.
Stephen horse played with Austin most of the time. They sure love their cousin Austin!

Chloe loved having me throw her in the air and then watch her swim back to me with her head in the water. Like this...


When it was time to get out Kieran and Abby decided lying on the hot cement was the quickest way to warm up and dry off. I love little Abby's butt up in the air.
Heather joined us for the fun. She brought her new camera to try out so I am sure her pictures are much better than mine. I'm not sure why Austin looks so miserable...perhaps because he already swam for two hours this morning for swim practice and is only here now because of how disappointed the cousins would be without him. Way to be a good sport Austin!

Rachel had been accidentally kicked a couple of times by other swimmers so by the time I got the camera out this shot was the best I could get from her.
Thanks for coming to swim guys. It was a fun afternoon!
I just noticed I don't have pics of me or Holly but that is Holly's foot on the left side of the picture above...does that count?

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun day! Your pictures turned out great! I need to post pictures from it, but first I have to post about my trip...so much to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete