Monday, July 26, 2010

In all fairness to Kyle I feel I must also blog about this movie.... While Steve was out of town this week I went to see Inception with Kyle and Han. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It is another A movie (though it does have a bit of swearing in it). Kyle would like to insist that it is better than the previous movie I saw (see below) but I have a hard time comparing the two so if you want to be thoroughly entertained and by that I mean just sit back, relax and enjoy a show then see "A Sorcerer's Apprentice". If you want to be fascinated and captivated by a deep movie that requires some thinking then see "Inception".

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see that movie! Everyone says it's so great! We were debating between Inception and Salt this weekend, and Salt won (since it's almost an hour shorter). I'm going to try to talk Danny into seeing Inception this weekend though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inception is amazing! Best movie of the year! Wait, I think I already said this stuff.

    ReplyDelete