Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Girls Camp

This past week I have been at our Young Women's Girls Camp. We had it at Weber Memorial Park which turned out to be a great camping spot. I had over 80 pictures from camp (way too many to blog) so I chose just a few to put in this post. Our theme was F.R.O.G. (Forever Rely On God) and all the girls and the leaders got a hoodie like this one. The camp had a river flowing through it which was great to fall asleep listening to every night.
You could also be lulled to sleep during the day by its' sounds as were two members of our Bishopric...
Whether we were sitting around the campfire in our P.J.s....

playing games, putting on skits, making crafts...

or just realxing, we had fun and kept busy.
Did I mention eating? There was plenty of good food and snacks. The Hobo dinner was probably one of my favorite. All our leaders are enjoying theirs...
My favorite part of camp (and I am sure I am in the minority for saying this) was the hike on Causey Trail. This is such a pretty hike and we had a nice breeze accompany us. The gang is all ready to go!
Here are some scenes along the way...

I really haven't gone into detail about the camp but all in all it went very well and everyone had a great time- there's just too much to write about in a blog. We were all glad to get home though and shower. We did spend the last day at Pineview boating so that made the drive home not as stinky as it could have been!!! We have some great Young women in our Ward and I have loved getting to know them. This is my 3rd girls camp with this bunch and it was probably the best so far!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Girls Camp always brings so many great memories! It looks like a GORGEOUS campsite. We should definitely go there. And I love those hoodies! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete