Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Pictures

Recently we had some family pictures taken up by Snow Basin. There are way too many to post them all but I thought I would put a few of my favorites on here for family and friends to see. My Favorite one of Steve and I is now our new blog picture (see upper left corner).
Here it is again in black and white. I also really like the next two. Ryan, our photographer was standing on a very narrow fence post above us to get these cool shots.I really like the faded color look. This next one is one of my favorite family shots. The mountains in the background (Snow Basin Ski Resort) were beautiful!
Those were the favorites of family shots and my picks for favorite individuals are as follows-
Heather and Clint



Kyle and Han









Austin






Kyle, Heather &
Austin


And my favorite of just Heather and Me... We will be doing another sitting in a couple of weeks with an urban theme so we will see how they compare. I have to admit though I do have a good looking family!






























































































































































3 comments:

  1. Your post came out a little weird with all the space at the bottom...I loved the post though! The pictures you put on are probably my favorites too. How did you get them? I should put some on my blog. And I love that you have a picture with your comments now! So cute! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHH! Those pictures are beautiful! I really like that first one of you and Steve. Your family is so cute. Can't wait to see the urban ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the HUGE space at the end of the post there

    ReplyDelete