Sunday, May 24, 2009

MORP

The last dance of the year for Layton High is called MORP (prom spelled backwards). It is a girl's choice dance and Austin was asked to go by Hillary Slaughter. The theme for the night was "Jungle" and Hillary decided they would go as lost tourists. Austin and I made a trip to the D.I. and found a shirt and hat for the part.
I laughed so hard at this picture! Austin totally looks the part of a lost tourist and Hillary looks like she is wondering why she is with him! Great picture!Austin thought he was supposed to be smiling here instead of looking like he was trying to find his way so he looks like he is saluting Hillary but it's cute anyway.This was their group. The two on the left are tree huggers, whatever... The middle two are supposed to be pandas so I guess that means Austin and Hillary win the costume contest hands down!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! I LOVED the Morp theme this year. I'm still waiting to get my sister's pictures and put them on my blog. She looked awesome, as did Austin and his date. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-those other couples were lame. How uncreative. Go Austin and Hillary!

    ReplyDelete