Sunday, May 17, 2009

Movie Review

We went out with our friends the Butterfields and Hanks Saturday night. One of these days I will remember to get a picture of them for my blog. Anyway, we went to dinner and then to see the movie "Star Trek". I know this really dates me but I used to watch Star Trek, the weekly TV show faithfully when I was in my youth. Having confessed that, I thought the movie did a great job of portraying the main characters as I remember them. It was a great movie, made better because of my Star Trek background. I especially liked the guy who played Dr. McCoy (Bones). He did a fantastic job. I liked seeing how they all met and became friends. I highly recommend this movie, especially if you are a Star Trek follower.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I actually had no desire to see that movie. I didn't grow up on Star Trek though. Maybe I'll see it when it's in RedBox.

    ReplyDelete